Why Family Private Care?
Our Promise to You
Based on the core values and commitment to excellence that have characterized Family Private Care from its beginning in 1997, we promise to be governed by these five qualities:
- RespectBecause we esteem the value of every human life, we will consistently treat you with respect, courtesy, and dignity.
- ExpertiseBecause we are committed to being the very best at what we do, we will maintain a highly-qualified team of experts, ready to meet and exceed your needs and expectations regarding our services.
- ResponsivenessBecause we know that our best efforts will sometimes fall short, we will respond immediately and thoroughly to your concerns.
- IntegrityBecause we believe trust is the foundation of every solid relationship, we will strive to be honest and ethical with you at all times.
- Cost-SensitivityBecause we understand the economic pressures on families, we will do all we can to keep your costs (client) and your reimbursement (caregiver) competitive and fair.
This is who we are. It is in our DNA as a company. If you ever feel that we in any way fail to live up to one of these promises, please notify Deborah Irvine (President) immediately and we will take prompt and decisive steps to correct the matter.