Live-in Care is offered by a caregiver who stays in the client's residence 24 hours a day for several days, weeks, or even months at a time. This care may be provided by either a Companion or CNA/HHA, depending on the individual need. To maintain a healthy lifestyle and provide ongoing quality care, many Live-in caregivers request uninterrupted sleep time in a separate sleeping room for privacy and preferably a private restroom.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and/or mopping floors
- Cleaning out cupboards, stoves, refrigerators, freezers
- Dusting furniture; cleaning blinds, windows
- Cleaning mirrors, sinks, toilets, showers, tubs
- Washing and putting away dishes
- Washing, drying, ironing, folding and putting away clothes and linens
- Performing other cleaning tasks as requested by client
"I want to commend you on your professional, competent and caring caregivers. Our care giver was here faithfully seven nights a week and always smiled and loved my mother as her own. I felt secure and did not worry when I knew she was caring for mother. Thank you for being in our community Family Private Care!"
- Dorcas S, Hobe Sound, FL