Safe Home Program
Family Private Care’s Safe Home = Safe and Successful Recovery
Day One (Silver Plan)
- Professional nurse visits client prior to discharge to coordinate with Discharge Planners, Medicare Provider, etc.
- Caregiver (CNA/HHA) will pick client up and safely accompany them to their home.
- Pick up necessary prescriptions, medical equipment, groceries, etc.
- Welcome client home by preparing a healthy meal, changing bed linens and tidying home.
- Review discharge instructions with the client to ensure a clear understanding.
Days Two & Three (Gold and Platinum Plans)
- Assist client in making necessary medical appointments.
- Coordinate Medicare agency (skilled nursing/PT/OT/speech) visits and schedule.
- Closely monitor client’s progress.
- Transport to follow-up medical appointments.
- Provide for all personal needs, including: Showering/toileting, laundry, light housekeeping, medication reminders, assist with range of motion exercises, grocery shop and plan nutritious meals.
- Silver Plan - 4 hours total*
- Gold Plan - 4 hours per day for three days of service*
- Platinum Plan - 8 hours per day for three days of service*
*These are suggestions only. Hours can be lengthened or shortened according to the client’s requirements. Our Community Directors are professional nurses and experts at helping to determine the best course of action for each client. For more information about our Safe Home program, contact the office at (855) 465-0611 or Request a Complimentary In-Home Assessment.
"Family Private Care provided home care for my mother for the last two years before she died at the age of 92. The service provided was competent, reliable, attentive and of great comfort to us all. We would not hesitate to use Family Private Care again."
- Larry R, West Palm Bch, FL